It isn’t Winter 2015 quite yet. But its coming up quick. With the upcoming Thanksgiving festivities and even Christmas, everybody has there own sets of to-do’s. I figured I’d go about sharing mine! Maybe give you some inspiration as to how to set up yours!
- Land the Public Relations position at Diverge Marketing
- Save up to get Travis (My boyfriend) a Playstation 4 for Christmas.
- STAY POSITIVE.
- Get a Queen Sized Mattress & Box Spring.
- Blog more!!!
- Look at apartments. By December 20 narrow it down to two.
- Get Bradlee (My dog) checked up at the vet.
- Put $200 towards Credit Card Payment.
- Get a domain for this blog.
- Dress up more.
- Try to go to the gym once a week (starting off.)
- Start getting small things for the apartment.
- Start looking at furniture for the apartment.
- Rock christmas gifts this year.
- Get a new comforter.
- Start buying thrifted furniture and upscaling it to sell.