Hey Ya’ll! My first true post and I figured I would make a post regarding the motto I am now living by, and how other people can learn from my choices.
1. Don’t allow other people’s opinions to sway you. The more you think about them, the more power you give them.
2. Look at yourself in the mirror and pinpoint things that you love about yourselves. Maybe your pretty blue eyes or your prominent cheekbones.
3. Find a hobby or something that interest you. Find something that you can do whenever you are stressed.
4. Get out of the house! If it’s your day off go find something to entertain you and keep you out of the house. (For example, me and my love went to the flea market on Sunday and I found lots of goodies for our puppy.)
5. Don’t pay too much attention to other people. There lives may seem interesting but trust me you will never further your own agenda by idolizing somebody else’s.
6. Save money. Trust me, you’ll feel better knowing you have money in the bank for a rainy day.
7. If you have a significant other, try to find time to relax with them. Maybe cuddle up and watch a movie or take a walk. (Trust me, this weather is too amazing not to go out and stroll in.)
8. Spend time with friends.
9. If you have a dog, take him/her for walks. They are very therapeutic and your dog will love you for it!
10. If you begin to think negatively, it is very hard for your body to get out of that place. So try your best to stay light hearted and positive.